After reading 666, you should know where you were, where you are, and where you are going!
Astronomical Revelations or 666, a scientific study of asteroids and comets with respect to the Apocalypse, explains many ancient mysteries and covers topics such as:
1. Who the Old Testament's "Zion" was
2. Who Revelation's "Woman" was
3. Who the "Daughter of Zion" was
4. Who "The Great Red Dragon" was
5. Who "Leviathan" was
6. Why Christ came
7. The Nature of Man
8. The Scientific and Historical aspects of Asteroids and Comets
9. The origin of the inner solar system
10. Revelation's Seven Plagues of God
11. Where Heaven is
12. Where Hell is
13. What caused Noah's Flood
14. The Battle of Armageddon
15. Why the 1000 years or so of Dark Ages ensued
16. Why St. Patrick's teachings of Hell were accepted
17. What caused the Plague
18. Ancient aspects of Witchcraft
19. Historical accounts of Interplanetary Warfare
21. The Lost Continent of Atlantis
22. The mysterious Biblical word "Selah"
23. Ancient Astronomical legends
24. Astral Theology
27. Flying Serpents
28. Several chapters of the Book of Revelation (or the Apocalypse)
29. Jesus Christ's Death Warrant
30. Michael and his angels
31. Hebrew Witchcraft practices
32. Various incantations
33. The Difference between the Dragon, Satan, the Devil, and Old Serpent
34. Oriental celestial traditions
35. The ancient Babylonian, Egyptian, and Mayan astronomical records
36. Dynamic aspects of planet Earth
37. Greek, Hebrew, and English Gematria
38. The Mark and Image of the Beast
39. The enigmatic number 666 and many more biblical numbers
40. Interpretations of the ancient monuments, and much more!
For perhaps the first time in history somebody has tried to scientifically decipher several chapters of the mysterious Book of Revelation and the meaning of the enigmatic Number of the Beast or 666.
Revelation has been described as "a book that either found a man mad or left him so," but Historical Evidence for Unicorns author Larry Brian Radka has brought some sanity back into St. John's vision.
I "loved it!" exclaimed David Hatcher Childress, the popular author of the Lost Cities Series and Lost Science Series. "This is one of the best books I have ever read on this subject," wrote Reverend Kenneth Janicki, Editor of Spiritual Realities. "It is easy to read, full of FACTS, FACTS, FACTS!"
In 15 chapters with 336 pages of text, photos, maps, and illustrations, Radka's incredible amount of research covers ancient religions, comet-catastrophes, historical accounts of interplanetary warfare, the Battle of Armageddon; and identifies "Zion," the "Great Red Dragon," and the "Bright and Morning Star" and ties them to the enigmatic number of the Beast, 666.
Besides generating a textbook of asteroids and comets, Radka has produced a documented source book on ancient and modern astronomy as well as a cosmographical encyclopedia that explains in careful detail how our inner terrestrial solar system violently came about in accordance with science and the Bible!
"What he did for the Unicorn in Historical Evidence For Unicorns," maintains Astrologer Joseph Polansky, the Editor of Diamond Fire Magazine, "he now does for comets."
"ASTRONOMICAL REVELATIONS OR 666 is a well researched study of Asteroids and Comets, seeking to embody the wisdom of the Bible with the discoveries of the present," wrote Erika Ebach, the Editor of Destiny Magazine. "It is truly the most remarkable book I have read in years. It is fascinating and realistic."
To read Astronomical Revelations or 666, select the chapters in the left hand column of this page under ABOUT 666.